Boarding Kennels & Cattery
Treat your dog to a stay at Beaux Aires Boarding Kennels and Cattery. Call
01622 730 535
Here at Beaux Aires Boarding Kennels and Cattery, we know that going away on holiday can be just as stressful for your dog. Dogs, as you know, need a lot of care and attention, exercise and play - whatever their breed. Here, we aim to offer a different class of boarding kennels, and we hope that you and your dog will agree that we are second to none when it comes to looking after your four legged friends. We make a point to treat each dog as an individual, meaning that he or she will get bucket loads of attention and one-to-one time - just what a dog needs!
We provide only the greatest care and attention for your dogs. Here, they are allowed to run free 5 times a day in our secure 3 and a half acres of rural countryside. We are sure that your dog will feel right at home here, and invite you to come and visit our kennels to see our facilities.
"Our Labrador retriever, now almost six years old, has been staying at Beaux Aires Kennels on a regular basis from a puppy.
He is always happy, indeed excited, when we arrive and heads straight for the paddock gate to be let in and sometimes not that keen to get into the car to come home!!
Both the staff and the owners have a genuine interest in him and their other charges. Dogs get up to five exercise sessions a day in one of the two large paddocks with a member of staff who are also very accommodating on issues of diet, healthcare issues, dispensing of medicines etc.
I often recommend Beaux Aires to friends and neighbours for their animals and none of them have been disappointed."
- Clive Rayment
We are proud to offer:
• Heated kennels
• Large family suite kennels for multiple dogs
• Endless play and exercise in 3 beautiful acres of countryside
• Guaranteed one-to-one time, with complete focus on your dog
• Specialist quiet barn area for older dogs.
• Vaccinations - All dogs need to be vaccinated for kennel cough 2 weeks prior to entry into the kennels.This is a requirement and no dog will be allowed in without proof of vaccination. Annual Booster Vaccination is also required and again needs 2 weeks prior to entry our kennels. These both last for up to 1 year.